The biennial International Newspaper Color Quality Club is the only worldwide newspaper print quality competition. It is based on objective measurement and the judgement of international industry experts. ISO printing standards are the foundation of the evaluation.
Register one or more newspaper titles now to participate in the next session. The test period will run from January through March 2018. Results will be announced in June, and club members will be honored in October 2018 at the IFRA World Publishing Expo in Berlin.
- Motivate your employees and improve the quality awareness of your workforce
- Benefit from detailed technical reports that can help optimise production processes
- Prove your conformance with worldwide standards
- Promote your print quality standards by means of Club membership
- Collect ”stars” and become a member of the exclusive Star Club of the world’s best newspaper printers
The competition is open to all, regardless of the printing technology and substrate used:
- Coldset printing on standard and improved newsprint
- Heatset or UV-cured printing on newsprint, SC or LWC paper
- Non-standardised printing conditions (e.g. greyish or tinted paper, extraordinary dot gain, etc.)
For more information visit www.colorqualityclub.com or call Manfred Werfel +49 69 24 00 63-281